Monday 21 September 2009

How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you







I love Google suggest. It knows me better than I know myself. I was watching my cat, Denzel, go crazy on my ankles when I thought about something my workmate Adrian was talking about a few weeks ago, that he could be a decendant from wildcats.

I decided to Google "How to tell if your cat is a wildcat" as soon as I got to "How to tell if you-" I was presented with "How to tell if your pregnant" with my pet hate of the misuse of "you're". Second result "How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you".

  1. Google knew I wanted to know something about my cat
  2. Google knew my cat was being troublesome (I think he's of the wild variety)
  3. Google got to the route cause - my cat might be trying to kill me

I ran the search and found this helpful resource for anybody that may be in a similar situation: http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php containing a helpful quiz. Apparently there is a 78% chance that my cat is plotting to kill me... until he gives me that wuvley wittle wook on his face, then I believe in the other 22%. I love you Denzel, even if you are "kneading" my guts to check for weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment